manufacturer of 1 ton hydraulic winch (BG1100)
|Pull Force||1 Ton||Rope Speed||21m/min (can Be Adjusted)|
It is the type of winch widely applied for difference kinds of crane. So we called it crane used hydraulic winch. BG series hoisting winches are widely used in overhead working truck, lorry mounted crane, drill machine, mirror crane, ship equipments and so on. It is the best choice for those situations that requires the narrow space and light weight.
1. Floating type planetary gearbox, smooth operation and reasonable structure.
2. Normally closed friction type brake, high braking torque, safe and reliable operating.
3. Small volume, compact structure and high transmission efficiency.
4. Long life Danfoss hydraulic orbit motor
5. Mounting frame is available on request.
6. Balance valve, shuttle valve, limit switch and other accessories are also available on request.
|Model||W.L.L. 1st layer||W.L.L. top layer||Rope Speed||Rope diam.||Capacity of Rope||Working Pressure||Max Supply Oil Flow|
For more products about BG Series Hydraulic Winch, please download our catalogue or contact us! Meanwhile, we can design and manufacture it on request.
Detail of crane used hydraulic winch
Widely application of crane used hydraulic winch
Packing & Delivery
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory of hydraulic winch.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 5-25 days if the goods is the standard dimension.
Q: Can you custom make the product?
A: Yes, all dimensions and specifications of hydraulic winch can be designed and made based on your requirements.
Q: How to order?
A: To make sure the offered hydraulic winch is suitable for your application, please offer the following details:
1. pull force of inner layer (kg):
2. rope speed of inner layer (m/min):
3. rope diameter (mm):
4. length of rope (m):
5. drum diameter (mm):
6. with or without groove:
7. with or without brake:
If you have another question about the hydraulic winch, pls feel free to contact us.
Welcome to contact us:
Tel (what's app): 0086-134 8664 5746